31.1.07

Happy thoughts.

If even the day should go by when i don't say i like you, may never a moment go by without you knowing that i do! gNyt! 09.13.2006 10PMish

We had many hellos, goodnights and kamustas....

sweet. flattering. most of the time i shrug it off like those i get from the other more friendly fellas.

Shall we fuck fate beb? Coincedental as it may seem, its strating to give me the creeps.. wallowing that we had so little time to see if it's real, you're there.. i'm here.

Life's a bitch! First you're stuck with undesired options .. you jump on making the RIGHT(moral and practical) decisions .. irreversable as it may seem,, there's too many signs that what you thought was right is now insignificant but actually vexating.

Is this happening to challenge my integrity to stick to what i thought was right?
Or is this spontaneous fate prompting me to ACT before it's too late for me to take on my life's purpose?

Who could tell?? ( the oooh so magical 8-ball)

Aside from the misery this is causing me right now, I'm scared of the uncertainty. Who wouldn't be?
Curiousity killed the cat. But what the hell.. we live to discover, and discover to live.


I'm running out of fairy dusts.. and loosing altitude. Please come back and let's just fly away to never never land.

No comments: