19.1.07

Purple Sins Season 2

Back to addiction numero Dos!

Hombres!

This happening 2 years in a row, just gives me all the more reason to believe that i was some sort of witch in my past life. A hedonist witch!

Good life, Good times.. That's why!

I think tis both a blessing and a curse to have pandra's box for a brain. You see, i'm addicted to plain getting away with things.

SCRAAAAAAAAAAAATCH THAT!!

I tell you of the real deal why i get myself into this things.
I'm unhappy.
Someone promised to take care of me and give me the life that i dreamt of.
It has been almost 3 years and he has barely shown any signs of taking care of me and i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay far from my dream to the point that i have decided to forget about them.

My Mistake:
I got stupid.
I wanted to save my face.
I believed so much in his crap that I didn't follow my instincts.
Worst: I compromised.. have been compromising myself.

Would you consider it selfish for me to think of myself this time?
Would it be too late.. or just plain wrong for me to make things right?
Would my world still have me if I give up on life's challenges, just this once?
Is it all BS if i would consider my child to grow up with a young mother (really scared..but NOT STUPID anymore) than in a home filled with spite and frustrations?

Here's what YOU can do..

if you're a friend you'd be more appreciative.
if you're a confidant you'd trust me to make the right decisions and suffer the wrong ones we make TOGETHER!
if you're a husband you'd show me more respect and enough proof that i can entrust MY LIFE.. and my child to you.
if you're the man you say you are... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A FUCKING RETARD?

Not to put evrything into equation... but i want you to know i have given up my life.. what i dreamt of... so pleaaaaaaaase... stop making me regret every single day of my miserable life.... if you can't grant me that simple favor.. you can always get your own life. Please.









No comments: