8.9.08

BenteSinKo sinku-sinko..

I had a horrible encounter with a monster last night. Yup like the boogie man who sneaks up on you while you sleep, only i was wide awake and i'm pretty sure why i became vulnerable.Its never good to bottle up frustrations. Due to over excitement of the long awaited oktoberfest islash bday bash and fatigue from the weather and work.

So i have been sick since tuesday last week, scratchy throat lead to a full-blown infection fever mess, had me plasterred to my bed on Thursday. Come friday i came to work all woozy but i had to smile for the day's sake. wishing that my positivity can boost up the antibodies and drive the infection away just in time for the beer fest..BUT NOOOOO!!!!!! i grew worse by the hour and had a fever in time for the fest, so i resorted to just drink a couple bottles and give it up as soon as my world went blanko.. hahaha! i wanted to go in the tents set along the streets but there were too many emo tikbalangs lurking, i got scared i might contract yet another deadly virus from their impoverished behavior. yuckiness!! so i caught up with anna in shang who just finished a movie, by the time we got to the MRT my pulse rate went up that i was already gasping for air when i got into the shuttle service. i only have enough energy to take a shower and wait for the hubby to go home and tuck me into bed. :(

Saturday was all good, weather was perfect for me not to get another fever relapse but my throat was still terrible that i could only talk in super short sentences. I took pain relivers that also covered my abdiminal pains, by the time the meds wained off my tummy was churning from i dunno what that i didn't get to sleep until i heard birds chirpping. That's a couple of hours of sleep before i had to prepare for our regular sunday trip to the in-laws. Feverish again i prayed that i'd can soon go back to my bed and sleep off the pesteng sunday heat and get better for the coming work week. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! again.. my hubby wanted to buy me my bday gift, i didnt wanna be KJ so i went along, we went to get me a pair of work shoes. The search went on for good 2-hours in MOA, basta i was exhausted then i had migraine and feverish still. So i was expecting my hubby and i could just like kick it and relax with my daughter, when he went into this phone brigade looking for gimmick still!! ahhhhhhhhhg!!! So i went up and prepared for bed wanted to sleep off the frustration that iD be spending the night alone and have to get up to get the door for the gimikero around 4am... :( I asked him politely not to go out anymore because i was not feeling well but he persisted. I managed to take a nap only to be bugged yet again by the inconsiderate husband for me to go with him. I told him to bog off in a semi-drama tone.. but he wudn't.. i ended up tearing a sleeve off his shirt just to get him out of my face so i could finally retire to my sleep and feel better in the morning, but he put up a fight and i ended up palpitating and an even worse headache.

So here goes my birthday resolution. I shall not tap into my emo side again because it happens to be double-wired with my schizo side as well. A flick on that emotion people usually have to make lambing and tampo and pa tweetums also switches on a psycho in me. Trying to remember how violent and unreasonable the outburst was makes my temples pulsate again and it hurts. So no more of that.

.Steady-way-is-the-best-way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dqv n cjs p hot sex movies, sex. Wed q, zdn fdtrmg|vfo encatam g wa mf.