23.7.07

Monday mundane horoscope

The Bottom Line
You and your intellectually curious mind will enjoy a controversial conversation.


In Detail
A sweet group conversation could move into very controversial territory today. Some folks might get uncomfortable, but you and your intellectually curious mind will love every minute of it. Dig into the issues that are not cut and dried, and explore all the shades of nuance and interpretation in them. No two people experience the same reality, and it's rewarding to try to explain your particular reality to someone else. Listen with ears wide open.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This could be really tempting if i didn't have a packed week. I once sat with a bunch of drunkards on a Monday night and I must say I enjoyed every minute of it... because I had a little to much to drink myself.

Last week was a complete blah.. worked worked and worked... and spent my friday with sista anne who feels the need to get wasted... when i was so kill joy that i lead her to the mall ...
hahaha... well you know how girls are in the mall... (i'm an excemption to this..don't like shopping at all!) On our way to the 2nd mall I know this could have been a bad idea if i we're at any rate intoxicated because i know what its like floating amongst mobs and mobs of strangers walking endlessly to I don't know .. but i had no choice but to stick with her over getting lost in the mob of strangers.
1st hour she .. we got stuck in a bling bling shop.. 2nd hour we got stuck in national bookstore.
It was nice this time coz i was sober. What bugged me was i did not have the slightest urge to drink... not even to smoke a cigarette.
I told anne about this and she seemed to be happy...still a bit too iffy if i should agree.

why am i pondering on this.....
simple..
bcoz it's a sign that i
might have
forgotten
how
to
get
a
life....

well at least beyond work.

x_X

No comments: