31.7.07

lovely day for paranoia..isn't?!

fair enough...

i have a little too much to bite that i have strained my jaw chewing on it...(so to speak..)

today i officially back off... not because i am kind ... not even because i want to save my face.. (haha!)

but its getting me paranoid.

but let it be understood that i don't want to miss the chance to relay my omnipotence over this situation. I have had my share of mishaps and frankly speaking i got out of it with minimal help took the painful way out in admitting to my faults.

you are weary of whatever reason but you yourself depicted a monster of this person. Are you not shunning away from the horror of your actions confussing yourself of a brave warrior!? not even a rat would scamper away from your glares, it's cold but you bear fear within hence they opt to watch you in wonder and disgust.

Your terrorizing yourself hunny... for whatever reason.. i bet yer life is pretty boring more than it's messed up. Do yourself a favor and before you throw some angst have yer mind set in actually achieving something worth the persona you are trying to project. Right now your act is of a coward.. not impressing anyone your doing yourself more harm.

*just a little disturbed..that's all!*

No comments: