9.11.06

Ruthie 8/30/2004 wrote some more:

Seven Thousand Six Hundred Sixty-One Sunshines

Seven Thousand Six Hundred Sixty-One Sunshines Friends and family.. readers who found the time to get a glimpse of th 7661st day of mah freakin' life... Aloha! I could not think of any descent title.. so i decided on the sunshines i admired, loathed, ignored and even missed for my entire life. and that is 7552 sunshines up to date.. the number seems small to me.. i was expecting somthing around a million... because it sure feels that i have spent more than several thounsand days..oh well...as much as i am frustrated.. i found this fact to be evidence of my young age (naks!!) ... nevertheless i can't deny the fact that i feel that i have spent more than these days if based from the challenges that i dealt with..and dealing with.. the trouble i got myself into and out of.. those i got away from.. i can't helped but be swallowed by awe by the mere fact that i'm still standing.. and asking for more.. (challenges more than trouble..good girl ako e.. ). My life has always been an open book to people who took the liberty of making me a part of theirs. Journalizing my daily life would not be any different from my ritual of boring them with my stories and also help me to be aware of the REAL number of sunshines came upon my life and the sunsets iL be ever thankful for, for the purple stars and orange gaze that soothes the exhaustion from the day's encounterSo to all of you.. thanks for watching my back and taking some of my shit.. special thanks to aiko and sarah for the BLOG influence... much love and i'm terribly missing u guys..

2 comments:

... said...

sorry erroneous grammar.. spelling..churva.. from the last 2 postings....

recycled...

Anonymous said...

im glad im in your world..
pleasure to be in it...
love ya sistah!