14.11.06

lumpy...

i have noticed that i am having too much of a feeble mind lately.
Like last night, having parted ways with mah sistahz after a mall stroll Ed was sooo hyped up to a rant by starvation! hahaha (extreme na ito e) so we end up bickering about me wanting to go back and eat dinner with the sistahz while we get lost somewhere in green meadows. (nice!)
and then just today, I have set an interview with one of my candidates for the nth time when i decide to call in a raincheck.

im too lazy.

I have refreshed my shallowness...one of my avid texter has been sending me hardcore nonsense... and i wish he send more! i'm too shallow, that i had this blog on draft for over 4 days now and i can't bring myself to put it together like i use to.
Usually, when i save postings on draft i would get back to it because iL get a lightbuld idea and i repeat it to myself until i jot it down until i have a good sound one.

i'M burning.

iL end this blog with a favor to ask from whoever takes interest in reading my non-sense. My friend's 5-month old daughter just died, please say a short prayer for Blesilda Starla Mane. (and the parents)

ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we be prayin for that lidl angel...
oh sistah missed the days hangin owt with you anytime...
that week was simply nice...
eat, drink, burn (most especially) and just be merry...
whoa the swing at your park!!!!
^_^