29.11.06

falling on mah ass..

hay.. can't believe this work week..

i fell on my ass yesterday(tuesday)... tripped 3 steps down .. stupid stairs!! i tell you it happens to be in my top 10 hated things in the world. the pain started only this morning, i didn't put too much thought yesterday when i saw my shoe heel flying ahead of me. I just got those shoes.. my hubby just got those for me... buMmEr!! now i havta wear the already foresaken pairs...aaaahhhhg the misery!
I went around QC with Wene the slut for half a day, we screened around 50 trainees from the TESDA free thing. 1st batch was horrible.. i don't want to illustrate how much our country should take this matter seriously,, giving out free trainings is a good start, i wish they look into integrating more efficient programs in the educational system.
I had dinner with the boys, pigged out. i had myself grilled veggie penne, nachos, a couple of cocktails and fuckn choco parafait!! VERRRY BADDDD! i stuffed my face bloated as i watched the boys become more and more opinionated by every bottle they chug down.

i'm not too hyped for tomorrow even if i was harassed today by a client who's too weird to even explain properly what he needs!

>>already tomorrow. SEE i'm so psychic when it comes to mess ups... fuckn client didn't show up. i was expecting the other way around, my people texting or calling in sick or whachubeber family emergencies and i end up with ZERO SHOWS! i want to blow the whole building up! fock!!<<

work work.. wish i had a life other than work!

No comments: