19.8.08

boxed up.

What's the term to word one's capability to be influenced? vulnerability? errr does that cover the act of actually analysing and backing out and evading the actual influence?

On that note, i just remembered i'm supposed to blog about this type of situations before but never got the chance to remember to post one. I have noticed that i soak up on emotions when i'm around someone who's vastly immersed in an extreme state of emoteness.. hahaha. (hay language are of my brain has deteriorated.. i cannot be sober for so long!!!) and in the course of my professional life, this ability of getting drenched with someone else's emotions i could now say only has put me in this box where i want so much to relate but would not dare because i'm so much of a sissy to handle the complications. (sissiness is the result of stubborness and laziness to promote change big enough to ruin a mediocre routine of a life that you already have.. hehehe just so we're clear..)

What's the point of the blog then? uhmmm.. wla lang.. just wanted to share that i'm still stuck with no appropriate reaction to influences that puts my priorities at stake hence i have to blame myself for being a sissy to move on.. see the light that others saw... hehehe.. kelan kaya ako manenega and have a full-blast rampage of negativity? What can i do when that happens? for some reason all i could see are dark images of me gunning down all fugly people in front of me, and my quick-fix would be to treat anyone who witnessed it to a can of soda and a stick of yosi.. KALMAAAAAAAAA! hehehehe.. pasalamat na lang tayo sa Diyos na ginwa niya kong steady. *bow* thanks po!



No comments: