21.5.08

Warlaloo!!

Currently faclitating a simulation.



For the record... this is he most tensed of all those i have administered. x_X



Stuck to their guns, uncertain that they are even loaded. hahaha!



This reminds me over and overrrr and overrrr again how im not into arguments, i could easily work around the group's decision. but this 3 people.. goodness!



i get frustrated having to chase around my tail, what more having to follow other people chase heir tails and mine.. arf arf.. cut it off that's my decision.



and i have realized that this might be the reason how i'm socially inept, probably why i did not have successful relationships. If i dont have it my way i'll let u be but man u have to do something for me to stop moping, and if and when i have it my way my conscience will bug me to eternity for not giving way. Plus im too lazy to actually systematize how i could come up with the best decision. hahahaha! draw-lots ... ineeeminimineymow is the best way to go!


ok i think this simulation cum debate would last another hour... im doomed.. my guide doesn't say anything about extensions and how to shut em up. so im just gonna sit here until they drop dead or the ceiling fall on them.. or they kill each other... either way.. i have to endorse them.

kawawa.







No comments: