23.5.07

get lost.dream on.

Segway: This is another rengga i did with my bessie ina. If i recall it correctly we we're so slumped by hoplessness generally brought by hmmm.... the thing they call love. If you want to join the rengga.... leave yer lines as a comment. Cheers!

i wish to get lost in my dreams. Where everything is true even if its not what it seems.

where everything is eternally happy and less shitty than the reality I have when awake.

I chase stars and leave them dead stealing their twinkle for my desires. The greed and dependence left me looking up to the skies.

I pity the skies now for they are all clear and dark. The way my heart was and still is even if I have captured all the star's light.

So i close my eyes to keep the last of the light in. until i drift away to my dreams where i pretend you're here my sorry happy thoughts that keeps me sane.

Where in my dream where I can find the you who can keep me happy, sane and loved. Where I can find the other you, a fragment of my demented mind.

Let me never wake, as my dreams are my only escape. Where it's dark and cold but I have your promises to hold where as when I awake deluded by the fancy light, a mockery to what could have been us.

Let me never leave this dark cold dream where I can feel your warm touch and see your promises become a reality. Let me never wake for I don't want to see harsh reality that my hands are cold and empty . To realize that all you've given me are empty promises.

RuthieIna

08 Mar 2007

No comments: