20.4.07

VerBully

4<20>07
The Bottom Line
Your quick reasoning is quicker than ever! Enjoy beating everyone to the punch.

In Detail
You are feeling quite self-sufficient today, in part because your quick reasoning is quicker than ever! This is the start of a very independent period for you, and you're going to become even more comfortable in your own skin. Dinner alone can now be an entertaining exercise in people watching. Going to a movie by yourself will enable you to fully submerge in the action on screen. And taking yourself on a weekend getaway can become a wonderful self-affirming journey.

4<25>07

The Bottom Line
There's a fight brewing, and this time you won't be rooting for the underdog.
In Detail
There's a big fight brewing today, but luckily you won't be involved directly. Instead, you'll have a prime seat on the sidelines, where you can see all the action firsthand. Usually you're all about rooting for the underdog, but in this case the underdog might not be on the right side of the issue. The many false promises this person has made are starting to catch up to him or her.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I have been judged fairly by people who know me well. I have pretty much opened my life to anyone who would ask or anyone who would be stuck with me in a momentary rant.

Kuya paww would attest to this claim. He clobbers me to death and I throw in a pretty good argument, I stop when I coerce him into my thinking or I turn blue from stranglation.


end of today. (4/25)

Not a fight broke out.... *boring*
Fretting over few things:
1. I'm broke... huhuhu...
2. I have this candidate I have to use.
3. too many backlogs.... i need a miracle...or a slower hour glass for everyone so i can have everything organized.


hay hay all irrelevant. Pardon me blurbbing.

No comments: