11.4.07

this and that

Been awhile.
I miss blogging.
I miss writing.
Burning out i tell ya...

Few things:
1. Work is getting off hand... when i was starting to gain focus in profiling..influx of requirements comes crashin my way that i completely loose the focus. It's like going to the mall with the objective of taking home a green pencil when you ask the store lady she gives you all hues of green and you get frigginly confused ...that I spend most of my time ORGANIZING so i could remember what i was doing and pick up where i left off. My hit rate is down to 60%... Q2... oh no!

2. A couple of my barkadas flew in for vacation... IRA from high school and STELLA from college. In as much as we have tons of catching up to do it's pretty inevitable to go back to how we use to be. Boisterous, non-sensical, rowdy bunch of femmes. I can't help....actually i assume no effort in restraining the "What if im single..." ideas that i have when i'm with them.

3. thoughts of beb haunting... i woke up the other night from the moonlight...
wala lang.

to be continued...

No comments: