6.11.06

my virtual pets.


Since i am not so much of a pet person, except for cats of course... iL keep them here. where they can be checked on by me and anyone who bothers. Plus saves me the pet food and cleaning after pet litters.. hahahaha!

all my v.pets can rotate their heads anyway they...you like. not too much though .. you'll make them sick.


my pet!


my panda has jaundis. too much bamboo. popo is named after my sister portia's panda stuffy. they were born 5 years apart but they came from the same mumu. well panda's are nice. they shut up all the time. great buddies. u should get one!


my pet!



here's my golden turle Thumb. He likes shallow water. He drinks his bacth water, that's where he gets all his powers! he loves eating garden leaves, saluyot and makahiya for breakfast and yellow gumamela for snacks. he skips dinner because when the moon is up he just sleeps. don't talk to him about having a boring day, he'll break your neck.


my pet!



This is Smoke. My kitty cat, not much action goin on with her virtually but you'll find her to be as wicked as her master. Mokey .. i love smokey! moke moke mokeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daming mong virtual pets baka ma virtual insanity ka papakain sa kanila ah..hehehe
cute ni panda! hehehe dapat name nya smoke..hehehe...or weed..hehehe
nice pets sistahs..
they will keep you company like me! heehehe