30.10.06

if u have seen my tail... BURN IT!


Found this amusing site of a cartoonist. it was enlisted as one of the matches when you type and search for BORED.
yes... stress vs. hopelessness and despair. was checking on some of the dearest people to me, check if i'm the only one having pangs of insignificance and hopelessness. Alas, i found 2 ladies who happened to sip from the same watering hole i'm fumbling in tight now.
(i just snapped my back bones.. and feels good.)
its an Eeyoreish (drawn from purple donkey character from Disney cartoon) feeling. Loosing a part of yourself. (tail in particular) the usual part that shooos away bugsy boredom and taunts of despair. also the part that signals "i like what i see" so i wag it until i get the thing that i saw.
For 2 particular functions, i feel sooooo empty and useless. I have lost the drive to do something about it, its like pinning myself to the ground. Choosing to stay face on the dirt because the path ahead means virtually nothing to my mission.

as for the tail.... i think i ought to grow me a pair of wings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have your wings sistah...soon you shall soar high once again...
^_^
and yeah we gonna pick those stars!
weeee!